133tTECH Search

2009 Planning



Everyone have wishing something to archive this year and they hope this year will be their successful year. To archive something, off course we need to make a proper planning. I also have my own plan this year but what I need to write now is only a plan for this blog. I think every bloggers also should have their own plan and have something to aim this year as pro blogger as John Chow and John Cow also have one.

Today is already 7th January 2009, but I hope it still not too late for me to make this plan. After bought my own domain 2nd January 2009 it will be my first step to succeed this year. It’s showed that how serious I’m to be a better blogger someday. 133tTech will be my own brand or product now and I really love this name because “133t” mean elite and “Tech” mean technology. Of course I’m not as elite as my blog’s name but this will be my future target and I hope I’ll be as elite as my blog’s name. As Donald Trump said: “Think big and Kick Ass”. It’s only the people who really think big and have a long vision can have a great success. Why you must be satisfied making $100 whereas you can make $1000? Why be satisfied making $1000 when you can make a million? And so on. Below is my list of planning for this year:

  1. To Improve English and writing skills.

  2. To make a better article we need to possess a good English and writing skills. Even we have a good knowledge about what we need to write, but without having better English and writing skill, maybe users will misunderstood what we really want to tell them. Even I’m not so sure this article have a grammatical error or not. To archive this, I’ve bought an Oxford Guide to English Grammar books and have my elder sister to teach me. To improve my English is also one of my purposes of blogging.

  3. To improve my Information and Technology knowledge.

  4. I intend to share a very good IT knowledge to my visitors and what I’ve doing everyday is to connect myself with a latest IT knowledge every day. What I’ve already doing is to have better sources like lifehacker.com, techcrunch.com, digg.com, wired.com and a lot more. I’ve subscribed this entire sources using Google’s reader. I hope this year I’ll learn a lot of latest knowledge.

  5. To gain more traffic to my blog (visitor)

  6. Traffics are important for all blogs. Without have traffics, blog is solitary. Is like restaurant without customers. Entire of my blog’s traffics come from Google, blog directories such as www.mybloglog.com (I got lot of traffic from this), www.blogcatalog.com, link baiting at forum, commenting at top bloggers’ blog, and etc. For this year I think I must spend a lot of hour on generating traffic to my blog other than spending a lot of hour on making an article. I need to promote my blog to more social networking site like I’m doing now at www.facebook.com (and it really generates traffics). I think is important to socialize on internet and after that exchange a blog link with them. This is important because as for example the restaurant with a great and cheap food but without people notice it, of course you can’t make any sell even a glass of water.

  7. To have my own hosting

  8. Actually I only have a domain name and hope this year I can have my own hosting because it’s too limited blogging without have own hosting.



There will be a lot more what I need to doing this year but my entire plan above is what I’m thinking right now. Last but not least is, I need to change my attitude and push myself to give a lot of hour on work than sleep and I wish a very good luck to myself.

So what are you plans this year? If you have one please share it here.