133tTECH Search

Ad-aware 2008 plus for free



I think everyone like to have a free stuff. When I surfing on internet last night, I’ve found this software that can be downloaded for free and it is full version. But I can’t have it because this is available only for certain countries. If you came from the following countries: Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Liechtenstein, Luxembourg, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, United Kingdom & the United States, so you can download it.

Ad-Aware is your best option for control spyware and adware on your PC. It’s integrated with anti-virus, real-time monitoring, and over 1.2 million threats in detection. It’s also providing protection against spyware, Trojans, viruses, worms, password stealers, bots, and keyloggers.

Here is the link.

I hope you will like it and don't forget to leave a comment.