133tTECH Search

I got my own domain name



Yesterday I bought a new domain from my friend Mohd Fairuz only RM58 for 2 years. Proud to announce now my domain name is www.133ttech.com. I bought this because he said this is offer price. I just believed it in the name of friendship. It is great to have own domain name and I’m one step to become a real blogger. If you want to buy a domain name you can contact Mohd Fairuz.

Why I choose to have my own domain? I think it’s time for me to have my own brand by get out of blogspot.com. As John Chow(one of my favourite blogger) said “most don’t treat blogging seriously because of its low cost and if blogging cost for $100k++ to start, a lot more people will treat it seriously”. So if you want to take this seriously (not mean serious) and haven’t done so, it’s time for you to have one now. More older your domain, more better.