133tTECH Search

My embarrassing moment at Microsoft Technet Summit



This embarrassing moment is happened at Microsoft Technet Summit 2009. Actually I’ve a lot message to give within this post for all reader. I start my morning with sleepy face that time because I only slept for 1 hour that night, sacrificed my sleep’s time to research about affiliate. Without having a breakfast I was rushing to that event because it already too late and when I arrived it already started. The speaker already has a speech that time and my friend already have a sit, thanks to him because he reserved one sit for me.


The embarrassing story starts here. Because I’m so sleepy I can’t focus with speaker's speech with my stomach filled with air (because not breakfast) and I think I need a break. So I have my way to the toilet to toss away all the air in my stomach (hehe). Because so sleepy my view was so narrowed and when I enter to the toilet I saw people going to the left and right. I choose to go to the left side. Suddenly I rammed with someone and I said sorry but he not responded. When I looked to his face I saw his face look like me. Owh god that’s me and the thing I’d rammed before actually a mirror. Gosh! At that time, two person look at me with their face telling me that they want to say WTF, WTH, WTZ or something like that.


Moral of the story

It’s ok for you to have a lot of jobs but you need to remember that we all human and have a limit. We need to schedule our time properly. Yes I have my own schedule but I not really follow it. It’s my mistake. Also, it’s ok for you to blog but please take a little bit REST!

I don’t know if you really understand my stories because I’m not good on it and my English still sucks but hopefully you take notice on the moral of story. A lot of new thing I’ve learned at Microsoft Technet Summit 2009 and I’ll make a report of what have happened at that conference later. So do you have an embarrassing moment like I did? Need to share? Share it here now!