133tTECH Search

My first blogging tips for beginner



This is my first blogging tips after about 2 weeks I become a fresh blogger. Although I think I’m not worthy enough to tell everyone how to blog but I really wanted to share what I’ve already doing in journey to become a real blogger (someday). Anyway, this is not really my blogging tips. What I want to share here is actually the tips that according to what I’ve already applied from other top bloggers.

One of my favorite top blogger is Yaro Starak with his very famous "Roadmap to become a blogger" book. I already read his free "Roadmap to become a blogger for beginner" (but still not finish yet) and personally I think his ideas are interesting and really inspire me. So what he tell in his book and what I’ve already followed? He made a simple but effective milestones for beginner blogger that I think everyone who want to be a blogger must follow his milestones. Below are his milestones and what I already doing:

Milestone 1: Discover your passion

To become a blogger, firstly we must know what we like to write. Before I’m reading Yaro's guide, I’m struggling to find an idea to post on my blog. After I answer a few of question about what I’m passion with and now I knew what I really wanted to post and share. Below is among of the questions:

  • First question that you must ask yourself is what does people say that you’re naturally good at? 
And my answer for this question is computer, internet and football.

  • Second question is what things, when you do them, you totally lose track of time, and before you know it, a few hours have gone past without you even realizing it? 
And my answers are surfing internet, playing computer game, playing football, hacking, and earning money.

  • Third question is what kind of topics does you like researching or finding out about more, without being forced to do it? 
And my answers are about computers, new technology, internet (Google, Firefox), and others IT stuff.

  • Fourth question is what topics can you talk to someone else about for hours on end without getting tired or bored of it? 
And my answers are must be computers, internet, technology, football, and others IT thing.

There are actually a lot more question that we must ask our self but this is enough to find what we really love. Average of my answers is about computers and internet. Yup, it’s really what I’m passion with.


Milestone 2: Discover the need

This milestone maybe will be hard for most people because it involves with others. After obtain a deep understanding of Yaro’s information, we certainly need to figure out where we can provide the most value in our area of interest. Is it our interest really able to provide the highest level of value by solving other people’s needs, wants, problems and frustrations?

If yes then you will success. So how we can find the people’s needs, wants, problems and frustrations? In this digital world now this question is easy to be answered. All we need is to enter the forum that related to our interest. So, how can we find the forum according our interest? The answer is, ask google (example: computer forum).

So what I’ve discovered is people want a solution for removing a virus, computer’s tip and tricks, speeding the internet surfing, tweaking windows xp, programming, new and best software, earning money and lot more.


Milestone 3: Test the market

After you find what the people’s needs, wants, problems, and frustrations and now you need to find the answer for it. You must write a good article and should solve the people’s need. After that reply in forum and tell them that you have a solution in your blog for what they need. If this successful, you now can move forward to milestone 4 (focus your effort) and 5 (start making money). I still in testing market process and it am too early for me to go to next milestones. If you not success in testing the market with what you discovered in milestones 2 you must go back to milestone 2 and find what people really need.


If you want to have full Yaro’s guidebook just go to this link. If you don't want to go through sticky step, here is direct link. I also here to suggest you to buy his premium guidebook (even I don’t have one yet).

Recommend book: