133tTECH Search

Making money with your twitter



Do you have a twitter? Register now because a lot of benefit you can get from it such as making money, making friend, and gain knowledge. But what I want to share with you today is how you can earn money with twitter by selling your twitter space to advertiser. Program called Twittad offer you to make money that way.

The more followers you have the more money you can earn by selling your space on twitter. At first I registered, I only have around 28 followers and my twitter worth $2.80 per month. You actually can set by yourself how much your twitter worth but more lower the price you give is more attractive to advertisers. You can calculate how much your twitter worth here.

But my personal opinion, placing ads on our twitter is not really work as placing ads on blog. It is because I myself rarely go to others twitter pages that I follow since their entire tweet already appear on my pages. I’m not sure how we can get profit from it since I just registered with twittad.

So, are you already giving it a try? So what do you think about this program?