133tTECH Search

My favourite twitter tools



I love twitter very much because a lot of benefit I can get from it such as making friend, generate traffic to my blog, sharing opinion and idea, and also gain knowledge. As a lot of users are using twitter, also a lot of tool is developed. This tool will optimize the use of twitter’s such as searching user according to our interest and local, searching the top rank user (also must follow users), and so on. Below are my favourite twitter tools:

  1. twhirl – run twitter on your desktop



  2. twittervision - See where in the world people are submitting tweets from, real time.



  3. twitthis - Allow visitors to your site to easily share a page or post via Twitter
  4. twitterfox - TwitterFox is a Firefox extension that notifies you of your friends' tweets on Twitter
  5. twitterholic - Shows the top users and accounts on Twitter.
  6. twitlinks - The latest links from the world’s top tech twitter users.
  7. twitbin - Send and receive messages to all your fellow twitterholics, right from your firefox browser.




I hope you also will like these tools. If you find any great twitter tools out there please share here.